1. The Ameer-e-Jamaat may call in the session of the Majlish-e-Shura at any time.
2. There shall be at least two general sessions in a year.
3. Presence of one third members of the total members of the Central Majlish-e-Shura shall constitute the quorum of the session.
4. The Ameer-e-Jamaat shall call in the session of the Majlish-e-Shura within 30 (thirty) days of receiving requisition notice signed by one third members of the Central Majlish-e-Shura.
5. If session is not called within the time fixed after receiving the requisition notice, the members who has sent the notice may call in session giving 15 (fifteen) days notice.