Local Government, Decentralisation of Power and Rural Development
01. Administration, especially Dhaka-based central administration, shall be reorganised.
02. According to the ordinance of the constitution, upazila and union councils shall be developed into strong local administrations.
03. Introduction, implementation and management of development programmes shall be entrusted on local government councils.
04. For the interest of the rural population, huge infrastructural development shall be undertaken. Public education, medical services, employment, entertainment and the semi-employed and un-employed work force shall be brought under development programmes. Rural housing and interest-free housing loan programmes shall be introduced.
05. Rural development institutes shall be strengthened and developed.