01. Cooperation shall be offered to normal and constructive activities of all domestic and foreign non-governmental and voluntary organisations that work for the overall socio-economic development of the people.
02. In order to ensure the financial transparency of the NGOs and to supervise their overall activities, the NGO Bureau shall be expanded and strengthened.
03. Security of the NGO workers shall be ensured all over the country.
04. NGO programmes shall be made politics free. Dependence on foreign NGOs shall be reduced.
05. National rules and regulations shall be formulated to oversee NGO activities.